Tuesday, December 31, 2019

3 years of motherhood

"Enjoy the phase kiran, they grow so fast" is the only sentence that i heard the most whenever i used to crib and complain while raising jai.

Ofcourse those constant feedings (that too for 2.5 years), frequent susu pottu cleanings and the most painstaking thing of all -To make him eat.. aah! I used to get mad and think when will he grow.

But then moments when he cuddles, when he speaks, when he make me go all over knees to kiss, his constant imitations, his innocence are all the things that make me feel..aww i never want my baby to grow..


So this is how we mothers generally are, we want our child to grow fast yet stay babylike..

But as Jai completes 3 today , my heart sinks to even think that this little monster of mine is stepping into a new world now...a world where apart from me, he will have schoolfriends, fav teachers in his life too....till today he was all mine, a protected baby in the family but now on he will have an independent life,his love and time will be divided now between school and family. He will be away from my eyes for full 4-5 hours.

I feel nervous to think of it yet i want you to grow, go and take part in everything that this life has to offer you my baby.


You are such a bundle of joy for all of us..you are an amamzing baby who makes me feel proud on almost everything you do, you are my celebrity as your videos sometimes amazes me too...you are such an intelligent boy yet so kind in your heart.You are clever yet you know where fo say sorry.you are a blessing to all of us.

May you grow up as kind and loving as you are handsome. The best day of my life was when you decided to pop into it. You have brought nothing but joy and happiness into my life since you were born.


I really wish you remember all the things that i will never forget.

In the end i just want to tell you

You are my darling, my smile
my love, my frown
My strength, my weakness
You are my everything, you are my son.
Happy 3rd birthday my jaan :* 

No comments:

Post a Comment