Thursday, February 21, 2013

Oh my lovely spam folder



I have always believed and often said this in my pravchans( that’s what my friends say for my advicesL) that this world is full of good people. And I can verify this above statement of mine by showing you all my spam folder. Yes in your mailbox you can see the genuine goodness of heart that still exists in this kalyugi duniya who is running behind this paisa, paisa n paisa……

Though I have seen this genuineness many times in my life but it’s just today that  I decided to write about this very kindness  so that u can also get to  know that how much reliable I am and how people ,even In  foreign countries trust me.J I received an e-mail from a gentleman called Adelle okins from Britain, the poor chap of an old rich businessman who has managed to accumulate a hundred million dollars in his account. Unfortunately the grand old Mr Okins died a week ago and greedy partners has been hounding master Okins , trying to get hold of money his father has hidden away. Now Mr Okins is so concerned about his safety that he wanted to transfer his father’s ill-gotten treasure, all hundred million dollars of it to a bank account in the India. Since he is surrounded by enemies, so, the only person he felt, he could trust is me,…yes me J so much reliable he thought I am to him, that he trusted a girl living in himachal Pradesh,  so far from Britain….:-) lol

His scheme is simple, he would be glad to wire all his money to my bank account with the understanding that I would, after he escapes from Britain, and give his money back. As remuneration for may effort, he would give me 10 percent of his hundred millions dollars.

Wow that sounds fascinating. Isn’t? lol needless to say, I was very flattered at this display of absolute trust from someone who had never met me and did not even know my name.  In fact I am flattered to all such offers( I guess more in hundreds now)  with the text of the letter being identical and having similar misspellings but from different people around the world.. I am really amazed how so many people in the world are so ready to part with 10 percent of their fortunes for almost nothing in return, except of cousre the privilege of transferring their money to my account. I have been even more amazed that all people, with nothing common between them, blindly trust me- humble, lovely me …ha ha

I guess now u all must have understood how much trust worthy I am…so in case anyone of you having any problem in keeping ur money safe, feel free to transfer that money to my account. See I have got international accreditation for that as well as i have international donors too…:-p:-p lol

N kindly don’t u dare to make me jealous by telling me that u people are also that much lucky to have got this international accreditation for reliability...coz mai ni chahti k mere jaisa fame n itne paise paiseo ki peshkash vo b free mai kisi aur ko ho…...;> ha ha ha….

No comments:

Post a Comment