Monday, January 1, 2018

my baby has turned one

Dear Jaivardhan,

Everyone waited for the time when clock turned to 12pm yesterday as they were eager to welcome new year but I am here thinking about the time and feeling I had last year on this same day,,That night of 31st December still give me goosebumps .

I was thrilled as well as as nervous, while that dying pain was taking over all my body but your first look was all in my mind….the moment I delivered you, I felt something so integral came out of me ….i felt so incomplete in body but so full in my arms because all that struggle of nine months resulted in beautiful you. That feeling of holding you in my arms while sleeping next to you, letting you suck my milk can never be described in words.




 Jaivardhan, what a precious bundle of joy you are. Cute from head to toe! You were our new year gift, descended from heaven above, the most perfect little angel.

World says that I gave you birth but actually you gave birth to a mother. You taught me how to care for someone more than I do for my own self, to fear the little things in life and cherish every moment that we share. I have seen you struggle to roll over and finally get it right,  I have learned how to travel with a heavy stroller and how to stay up late night, sometimes the whole night.
As you have turned one today, I want to tell you how blessed we are to witness all your firsts, be it sitting to crawling to walking, your first festivals, your first activities, we captured them all.
I remember the Day you first smiled at me. The day you started crawling. And now watch as you embark on talking and walking – huge milestones! Of course, there has been so much in between. It’s amazing what you have accomplished in your first year.

Holding you in my arms is still one of my favorite things to do, one year later. I can’t believe it’s been one year! I barely remember you that tiny – so cute and kissable right from the start. You were born with a need to see and to do – a curious and social nature, at heart. You have spent your year exploring your world in new and amazing ways.

My days now are filled with your infectious laughter and your cooing cuddles – nothing is more amazing to me than for you to crawl over, gently lean in to bump heads and cuddle, making your happy coo sounds. I love you every minute of every day.

Jai  your papa was not there with me when I delivered you but only I know his pain of not being there to welcome you in this world. He loves you the most and I want you to know that You have brought our family together in ways you’ll never fully realize. You made us Mumma  and papa, and brought together a wide family of support. You are loved beyond measure.

Dear Baby, you are so tiny to read or even understand what I am writing now but  I have decided to pen down a blog on your every birthday to remind you of your and others goodness in your life so that when you read them later in life you feel happy of yourself and your relationships.

You are so blessed to grow up in the lovely n protective company of your dada dadi n chachu…These days very few kids of your age get this opportunity to live with their grandparents and I am happy that me and your papa made it possible for you to live with your grandparents as it will imbibe certain traits in you which we as a parents can never imbibe.

Jai you have brought so much happiness in our world. I love you much more than even I can imagine myself . God bless you my baby. May you grow up as a wonderful human being and a responsible citizen of this nation. God bless you with good health and happiness.


Mumma papa loves you lot. Happy first birthday my new year baby. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully written Angel and thank you for bringing Jai to our life.. He is the best gift I could ever get.. May he be pious, joyous and ever healthy.. God bless our li'l cupid..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully written my dear. I am in tears. I love you a lot and your baby as well. Lord bless you abundantly.

    Regards,
    Minati and Family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much dear...god bless you too :)

      Delete